Alerts & eStatements
Online Alerts allow you to keep informed about your daily account activity by receiving an email* or text message. You automatically receive eStatements as part of this service. Alerts are fast, safe and secure and available to all online banking users.
You decide which Alerts you want to receive:
- When your balances change or when your loan is due
- Credit or check card transactions
- Personal Alerts - such as birthdays, anniversaries or appointments
- Credit Union Alerts to notify you of holiday hours and credit union news
- Account activity such as Courtesy Pay
You will receive an Alert when your statement is ready to view. Your statement is searchable by merchant or dollar amount, checks are viewable at the click of a button and you'll have over a year's worth of history.
- View, print and reconcile your statements online
- Statements are available immediately on the first business day of the month (11th for Visa)
- No waiting for them to arrive in the mailbox
- Convenient and saves printing and mailing costs
- Helps to protect our natural resources
- No more paper statements to open
*If email Alerts appear to be blocked, please add AltanaAlerts@altanafcu.org to your address book or contact your internet service provider. Altana FCU does not charge for this service. Messaging and data rates may apply through your wireless plan, please contact your wireless service provider for more information.