Who hasn’t wished for super powers?
Since superheroes hone powers to save people from harm and take action to protect the common good, it’s no surprise that youth around the country admire them. Little do kids know, they also have the power to protect the future by becoming credit union super savers.
Visit Altana Federal Credit Union during the month of April and help us celebrate National Credit Union Youth Month. This year’s theme, “Be a Credit Union Super Saver” shows youth and teens how to utilize their own strengths and credit union resources to meet financial goals.
Any deposit made to a new or existing youth* account during the month of April is automatically entered to win one of two SUPER movie baskets!
- Movie Night IN - To include a gift certificate to RedBox DVD rentals, a gift certificate for pizza, microwave popcorn, and candy!
- Movie Night OUT – To include 4 movie tickets, gift certificate for snacks at the theater, and some extra candy!
And don’t forget to check out these free online resources for youth and teens!:
- Googolplex – Stories, games, and puzzles for elementary, middle, and high school students. It’s all about money – getting it, saving it, spending it, borrowing it.
- Guides to Independence – For each 10-20 minute online money course you complete, you’ll earn one free music download from the eMusic® library of more than 2.5 million songs.
- MoneyMix – Learn how to manage your future with online articles, blogs and videos about money management written by young adults for their peers.
*Ages 0 -18. If under the age of 18, the child must have a joint owner on the account that is over the age of 18.