At Altana FCU, we hire passion; passion for living, helping people, and learning the ins and outs of the financial services industry. Our summer internship program is warming up, and we’re looking for outgoing, self-motivated, creative students like you.
(Ready to apply? We love your eagerness. Scroll to the bottom for details on submitting an application!)
Here’s what we like to see:
- A commitment to CONNECTION. Every day is an opportunity to build deep and meaningful relationships with our teammates, members, and community beyond the transaction. Being a people person is not just important; it’s essential to what we do.
- ALTRUISM. Empathy and compassion matter. We put people’s best interests before our profit, both in business and in the community. Volunteering and giving back is our passion, and it needs to be yours too.
- A REVOLUTIONARY approach to change. An unwavering commitment to redefining the status quo is in our DNA. We’re always working on learning and improving who we were yesterday. If you are, too, let’s talk about making change together.
- An EMPOWERING spirit. We dedicate ourselves to ensuring that our team and members have what they need to be empowered. We expect our teammates to speak up, effect positive change, and propel us into the future.
- A SYNERGISTIC approach to work. We are better together, and a genuine belief in this core value is essential to the work we do.
Does this sound like you? Here’s a deeper look at your role this summer.
The primary function of this position is member service in the form of processing member transactions like receiving deposits, loan payments and answering member questions about accounts and credit union services.
This is a customer experience internship often referred to as a teller position in some financial institutions. Teller positions are central to the member experience and daily function of our institution.
If you’re looking for internship credits, we will ensure you explore other areas of our industry, too. We will work with your college to complete the requirements necessary to make this a truly meaningful experience for you.
Hours & Compensation.
This is a paid internship beginning in May and running through August (40 hours a week). Not only are you compensated with money, but you also gain firsthand experience, fun, and occasionally, free ice cream.
Wow! You made it through our offer. You must like us. We like you too. Here’s how to become part of our team.
If you share our passion for serving people, we’d love to hear from you. Please complete and email your resume to Megan at email@example.com.
Want to learn more? We’re here to support you and answer any questions. (P.S. – If you’re more of a Social Media person, D.M. us on Facebook or Instagram, and we’ll personally set you up with someone perfect for you and your goals.)