Dear Altana Federal Credit Union members,
Following Montana’s Shelter in Place order, we temporarily closed our lobbies to protect the health and well-being of our members and staff. We remain committed to operating as a full-service credit union, completing your transactions over the phone, through our online services, and the drive-thrus at our branches. We encourage you to continue utilizing these services when possible as we continue to work together to flatten the curve.
We are excited to open our lobbies, Monday, May 18th, and are focused on maintaining best practices to continue protecting your health and the health of our staff.
If you choose to utilize our lobbies, you can expect the following changes:
- Limited hours – Lobbies will be open for (casual/walk-in services) at shortened hours: 9 AM – 4 PM
- We are taking appointments from 4 PM – 5 PM (just as we have been).
- Sneeze guards – plexiglass barriers are installed at each teller window and member service desk to provide extra protection for all.
- Wearing masks – If you are wearing a mask, we may ask that you momentarily lower it for identification purposes.
- Maximum capacity – there will be a maximum capacity for each location to facilitate social distancing. This varies by branch and will be managed by our staff.
- Limited seating – Limited lobby seating is available for the elderly or disabled.
- Closed areas – restrooms and coffee/water areas are temporarily closed to members.
- Social distancing – Signage is in place to indicate 6-foot social distancing and to inform member visits to ensure efficiency and safe practices.
- Disinfecting – every branch has a hand sanitizer station. Member service desks and teller windows have an ample supply of hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes as well.
We will continue to monitor the latest updates regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are here for you as we always have been.
If you are ill or have any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not come in for lobby services. Our drive-thru teller services, online, and telephone services are available for your convenience. Please call us at 406.651.AFCU (2328) with any questions or concerns you may have. We are ready to navigate this next step together.
Rhonda Diefenderfer, President/CEO
Beware of Scams
We (or the IRS) will never ask for confidential information. Visit www.IRS.gov/coronavirus for updates. Review the Federal Trade Commission’s advice for consumers to protect yourself from scams.
Spotting the Scams
- Scammers give themselves away when they ask for payment.
- Scams are easily spotted by claims of urgency, such as “Act now!”
- Watch for poor writing skills and misspelled words.