Become a know-it-all with eAlerts and never wonder what you’re money is up to again!
- eAlerts are fast, safe and secure and available to all online banking users
- You decide which eAlerts you want to receive
- eAlerts available on credit or debit card transactions
- Receive eAlerts by email or text
- Sample Alerts:
- balance changes
- deposits received
- when your balance drops below a specific dollar amount
- when a loan is due
Setting up Alerts
Altana Alerts – Log into online banking, click on the Services tab, then eAlerts
- Member – alerts for email, password, log-in attempts, etc.
- Share Alerts – alerts for your savings accounts
- Loan Alerts – alerts for your loans
Bill Pay Alerts – Log into online banking & click on the bill pay tab
- Choose a payee, and click add reminder
- Watch the video for more options
Money Desktop Alerts – Log into online banking & click on Money Desktop
- Click the gear on the top right, then Notifications
- Click Edit to choose how to receive alerts, which accounts will be tracked, and to change the amount at which an alert is triggered.
- Verify your email by clicking Verify on the top right of the notifications tab.