• MONEY CAN BE USED HOWEVER OR WHENEVER YOU WANT – Use the money to pay off auto loans, college expenses, high-interest rate credit cards or any other loan. Finance your home improvement projects, or quite simply fund a vacation. It’s really up to you.
• BORROW AND REPAY AS NEEDED – The HELOC allows you the flexibility to borrow what you need when you need it, and pay it down or off, and borrow again up to your established credit limit during the initial 10 years.
• INTEREST ONLY PAYMENTS – Your payments will remain low during the 10 year draw period, allowing the flexibility to borrow what you need and to only pay interest on the amount you use.
• CHOOSE VARIABLE OR FIXED RATE – You decide what type of loan fits your financial situation best.
• GENEROUS PAY-BACK PERIOD – After the 10 year draw period, you have 15 years to pay it back.
NMLS# 417013 • Federally Insured by NCUA • Equal Housing Lender
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Rates shown include a 1.00% 6-month introductory rate reduction. Variable rate options will be variable for the life of the loan. The annual percentage rates described includes only interest and no other costs. The interest only draw period is 10 years. The interest rates are based on the Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal, and will never be more than 18%. The repayment period is 15 years. The minimum line of credit is $5,000 and the maximum is $250,000. The minimum credit advance is $1,000.00 for the first advance. Offered rates and terms may change at any time and vary by loan amount. APR is valid as of 8/3/18 and is subject to change without notice. Max LTV is 85%. Additional fees may include title search, flood search, and filing fees. The property must be a single family home and owner-occupied. Property insurance will be required. Minimum credit line is $10,000; maximum credit line is $150,000. Credit line based on credit history. See HELOC disclosure for full details. Credit is subject to the credit union’s standards for creditworthiness. Offer subject to change or may expire without notice.