Traditions like baking goodies, traveling to visit distant family, volunteering to share a meal and listening to joyful music are just a few of what makes this time of year warm and wonderful!
Cubby Spirit of the Season
Jolly Jokes to “Sleigh” this holiday
- December has 31 days. Which month has 28?
All of them.
- What do elves learn in school?
- What is a cow’s favorite holiday?
Moo Year’s Eve.
- Why don’t clams buy anyone gifts?
Because they’re shelfish.
- Where does a snowperson keep its money?
In a snow bank.
- What happens if you eat holiday decorations?
You get tinselitus.
*All submissions of text and photos will be subject to sharing on Altana Federal Credit Union social media and online platforms. One text and one photo entry per person. Winner will be chosen at random. All entries must be received by Jan 5, 2024. For kids 0-11. Money will be deposited into winner’s savings account.