Access Video-Banking here via your home desktop or laptop.
As technology continues to shape our culture, we’re looking toward how we can use it to increase our ability to serve our membership through unprecedented times. We’re excited to bring banking to you through a new and user-friendly channel! If you’re practicing social distancing measures, you’re likely trying to minimize your exposure to other businesses – and we’d like to help you continue to do that! Some transactions just need face-to-face interaction. With our new video banking platform, staying home and staying on top of your banking has never been easier!
Essential pieces to keep in mind and to optimize your experience:
- Internet Browsers such as Chrome or Mozilla Firefox run video banking the best.
- Currently, only desktop or laptop devices enabled with a webcam and microphone support video banking.
- Availability on other devices is something we soon look forward to exploring!
- This feature is temporary. This is a tool we’d love to keep using if it’s valuable to our membership, so we’re giving it a try for one month! Be sure to stay tuned to our social media to stay up to date on the status.
- The app will connect you upon identifying the best representative to help out.
- We’ll notify you if there is not a service rep available at the time of your call (we might just be serving another member!).
If you’re browsing our website, altanafcu.org, and looking for the Video Chat feature, find the “Video Chat” tab on the top of the page.
Follow the prompts to identify who you are and what service you’re seeking. We’ve equipped service reps to help you with opening new accounts and finding the right loan for you. (Whether that be for a home, a car, or a personal expense)!
What are some of the features you can expect to enjoy?
- Smart Video Call Routing: Your call is routed to the most relevant service representative to customize and maximize your experience.
- In Video Text Chat. Our video banking service is secure and offers you the flexibility to choose how you share information with your service representative. In video text chat allows you to keep your information confidential.
- Screen Share: Much like an in-person experience, our video banking platform allows your service representative to share and show you relevant documents. Video banking also allows you to upload and screen-grab documents yourself – such as w2s, pay-stubs, and other required documentation! You can expect the same timeliness and process as you would in-branch.
- Video E-Signature: Sign documents right within the video-chat while talking face-to-face!
- Continued connection with your favorite service representatives, even through times of social distancing. We understand the value of face-to-face service and also prioritize your safety and efforts to social distance.
If you have any questions or are eager to learn more, give us a call! We are excited to serve you (and see you)!