It’s Youth Month at Altana! We’re learning about The Science of Saving and kids have a chance to win $50!
SCIENCE SHOWS IT’S EASIER TO SAVE IF YOU CAN PICTURE WHAT YOU’RE SAVING FOR!
Create a “dream board” to help you achieve a savings goal!
• Use magazines to cut out a picture of what you want to save for.
• Paste it to a sheet of paper with a timeline showing $0 at one end
and the price of the item at the other.
• Get a piggy bank or savings jar, and save bills and coins in it!
• When your bank is full, deposit it into your Altana savings.
• Track your savings on your timeline until you reach your goal!
Altana Youth Month Guessing Game for Kids!
Guess how much money is in the beaker to win $50!
To make a guess:
Deposit $5 or more into a youth account and guess how much money we have in the giant science beaker on display at any Altana location. New account holders can make a guess too. Come in to start your Cubby or fyi accounts.
The closest guess from each branch wins $50!
*Some restrictions may apply. No purchase necessary. One entry per child per day. Ends April 30, 2018. The closest guess without going over the amount wins. In the event of a tie, we will split the winnings. Drawing will be held by May 4, 2018. Many will enter, one from each branch will win.