Teachers all over Montana – and across the country- have adapted INCREDIBLY to remote teaching. To support educators, Banzai is working hard to make sure teachers have the remote education they need at their fingertips. Therefore, if you’re a teacher looking for engaging, fun, and age-appropriate personal finance lessons, Banzai is here to help.
Banzai features three financial literacy courses: Banzai Junior, for elementary-age students, Banzai Teen, for junior and senior high schools, and Banzai Plus, a new, advanced course for high school-age students. Banzai is supplemental, however, it’s designed to teach your students about finance using experience-based learning techniques to make its curriculum memorable and impactful.
Here’s what Banzai provides teachers with for FREE:
- An interactive library! You’ll find 70 financial articles, 20 financial calculators, and a lot of ways you can teach with the library.
- Printed workbooks! With each course—Junior, Teen, or Plus—comes a printed workbook that lets students take a deeper dive into challenging, age-appropriate activities.
- Similarly, the workbooks that complement each course have their own PDF versions online that can be printed out any time!
- Pssst, take a peek into the Teen Workbook to see what we mean!
- Interactive courses! All courses have unpredictable outcomes, which gives them a lot of replay value. As a result, your students learn about the unintended consequences of everyday money decisions using trial and error.
Altana is proud to be one of the hundreds of credit unions that sponsors Banzai in their local communities. Our passionate educators dedicate themselves to their students and have our full support through these times. We are here to help.
To register your classroom and begin receiving Banzai lesson plans, visit the Banzai Website.