You just found your people.
We take a few things seriously. Halloween costume contests may be one of them. Seriously, though, we’re passionate about helping people improve their lives. Starting with you. Willing to grow? Want to change the world one member at a time?
Full-time Teller: We have a full-time Teller position at our 24th Street and Downtown office. Apply now!
Senior Commercial Loan Officer: We have a full-time Senior Commercial Loan Officer position available at our Billings West End location. This position requires 5+ years of business lending experience, with knowledge of SBA products and services. Looking for someone who is knowledgeable and can stay up to date on regulations, compliance, policies and procedures, along with the ability to analyze credit, identify strengths and weaknesses and make loan decisions within lending limits. This position requires participating in the management of the loan portfolio and monitoring for credit quality. Altana is looking for someone who will develop new business relationships through community involvement and outside activities, as well as working with other departments to maintain and deepen relationships with existing members. Successful candidate will be able to coach and mentor business lending team members. Apply now!
We hire people who are passionate about life and helping others. Our people are enthusiastic about making members feel welcome and appreciated. They know a smile can change someone’s day. They focus on improving themselves and encouraging one another. Our greatest assets are not in our vaults. Our greatest assets are our people.
- A commitment to CONNECTION. We build meaningful relationships by making personal connections beyond the transaction.
- A belief in ALTRUISM. Empathy and compassion matter to us. We put people before profits, in business and in the community, by volunteering and giving back.
- A REVOLUTIONARY eye towards change. We are constantly committed to redefining the status quo so we can improve and grow as an organization. We embrace change!
- An EMPOWERING spirit. We want our teammates to speak up, effect positive change, and help us move forward as an organization.
- A SYNERGISTIC approach to work. We believe in the spirit of cooperation and teamwork. We are better together, and a genuine belief in this core value is essential to the work we do.
What we offer.
- A fun environment where you can be you
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for advancement
- 4 weeks of paid time off your first year
- 10 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan with up to 8% company contribution
- Opportunity for incentives
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
We’re always looking for great people
Please complete an application and upload a current resume. Apply now!
Pro Tip: Look for the green plus sign to complete your application with all of your job history, references, etc. Also, upload your resume to ensure your application is complete.
A Dynamic Culture
We hire people who are passionate about life. Even small actions create momentum, so we focus on the little ways we can improve ourselves, encourage each other and serve our members. It’s not about how big we get. It’s about the impact we make.
We care about our people.
See this picture? It’s not staged. We like each other that much. We offer Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, 21 paid days off in the first year (this is not a typo), paid Federal Holidays, 401K, and more (we could go on and on).
We care about our communities.
We believe in giving back to our communities and actively participate in community service activities. If you share our passion for serving people, join us.
A Better Work Experience
Working at Altana is more than just a job. We help you thrive.
Improve your people skills, financial knowledge, and professional abilities.
We think that our members get the best service when our employees are empowered to take care of themselves.
What skills do you want to gain at Altana? We’ll help you get them.
Work with a passionate, friendly group of people.
Wow! You made it to the bottom of the page. You must like us. We like you too. We think you’re a star, just like these employees.