Prep for buying a home.
If you’re thinking of buying a home, talk to us. Meet our team.
REVIEW YOUR SCORE
Log into Altana’s online banking and review your score. We’ll help you improve it.
BRING THESE DOCS WHEN WE MEET
- 2 years’ W-2s
- 2 most recent pay stubs
- 2 months’ financial statements (bank & retirement accounts)
- Loan statements opened in the last 6 months
- Gifted money info (how much and from whom)
GET AN IDEA OF PAYMENT AMOUNT
Use our calculator or the 28/36 guide:
- Your monthly housing commitment (mortgage, property taxes, and insurance) should be 28% of your gross income or less.
- Your total debt – (mortgage, student, car loans, credit card, etc) should be 36% of your gross income or less.
These are guidelines. The professionals at Altana can help you figure out your payments and budget.