- Download the Altana mobile banking app (if you haven’t yet) and log into your account.
- Choose Deposit Checks – it’s EVERYWHERE. You can find it:
- From the dashboard Hamburger Menu in the top left corner of your screen.
- The Deposit Icon on your dashboard.
- Within your Accounts.
- Enroll to use, and choose which accounts you would like funds deposited to.
Make a deposit!
- Select Deposit Checks.
- Enter the check amount and the account you want the money deposited into.
- Tap capture on your phone screen to snap a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check.
- Review your information and submit. You’re done. Yes, it’s that easy!
FYI: The max check amount is $2,501. The first $225 is available immediately, and the remaining amount in two days. Call 406-651-2328 to have your settings reviewed.
- Endorse your check first with your signature, account number and write “for mobile deposit only at Altana FCU” below your signature.
- Retain the original check for 5 business days after the deposit to verify funds have been credited correctly. Once verified, destroy the original check by marking it “VOID” and shredding it.
- Photograph the check in a well-lit area, on a flat surface with a plain, dark background. Avoid holding the check when taking the picture so it is not blurry.