Paying a Person
STEP 1 – Log into Altana’s online (or mobile) banking.
STEP 2 – Choose Payments. You can find it:
- In the dashboard Menu on the left of your screen under Payments > Bill Pay.
- The Pay a Person Icon on a desktop.
- The Pay Icon on the app.
STEP 3 – Add a person or company. Click + New payee or + Add another person on a desktop. Click +Add a payee on the app.
STEP 4 – Choose Direct Deposit, Email or Check as the payment method. Enter their information and submit.
Pay a friend for lunch, send money for a birthday gift or pay your bills, from wherever you’re at.
- To keep your account secure you will enter a shared keyword that you will only share with the payee, when paying them by email. Make sure the word is easy for you both to remember.
- Now that the payee is set up, you can easily pay them by simply choosing their name next time! Repeat the steps above to set up any additional payees.
Have questions? Start a conversation with us right in the app!
Watch this! Pay Anyone video tutorial
- View Manage Payments to review pending payments and your processed payments history.
- Make a payment right away, schedule it for a future date, or schedule recurring payments (great for setting up monthly bills). You only set up a recurring payment once, meaning you never have to worry about missing a payment!
- Pay multiple people at a time to get more done in less time.
- Electronic payments (email or direct deposit) are paid within 1-2 business days. Checks are mailed and paid within 5-7 business days.